Many people think of golf as a relaxing, laid-back sport, but at the elite level, a golf swing is one of the most explosive, complex movements in any sport. Coach Jeremy Golden explains how to develop strength and power in golf athletes so that those physical improvements will correlate to a more efficient swing and a resulting longer drive.
Thank you for considering SimpliFaster for the publication of your original article. We encourage all of our readers, customers, and friends to submit work that is both informative and of real interest to the visitors of SimpliFaster. Before you send us your piece, please review the following guidelines that detail the specifications we have set prior to publishing your work.
- Submit articles via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as attached Microsoft Word documents only. At this time, we cannot accept any other document formats. Please give your article a title that reflects its content. We do, however, retain the right to change your title for content and/or SEO purposes.
- Don’t forget to include your first and last name, email address, and short bio paragraph along with the submission. Your bio should be three to five sentences. It should also include your title, company, URL to blog or company website, and any social media handles including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Please also include a photo of yourself, in JPG or PNG format.
- Any appropriate images, photos, or charts should be embedded into the Word document. If you choose to send them as separate attachments, please be sure to designate where in the document they should be placed. If you don’t have the need for article-specific pictures, we can supply photos from our picture library.
- If your article requires videos, they must be at least 720p and shot horizontally. Videos cannot contain promotions or advertisements of any kind. Again, please insert video links in the location within the document that they should appear.
- When you submit an article, don’t send a follow-up email. Trust us, we got it. Sometimes it takes up to two months for articles to get published. If we’re going to use your article, you will receive an email telling you when it’s scheduled. If we aren’t going to use your article, we’ll send an email notifying you.
- The SimpliFaster blog is devoted to athletic speed development. Topics may include training, skills (e.g. hurdles, long jump), coaching, recovery, sleep, athlete testing, team management, bio-mechanics, mental preparation, injury prevention and rehabilitation, weight training, physiotherapy, planning, periodization, equipment, and technology.
- While we have no set article length, typical articles are 1500-2500 words. Shorter or longer articles are considered.
- The SimpliFaster copy editors will correct the grammar, spelling, and punctuation of your submission. Authors are encouraged to check their work for errors, but don’t stress if your writing is not perfect. Our editors will make it so.
- Articles cannot be press releases, advertisements, sales letters, promotional copy, or blatant and excessive self-promotion or hype.
- All submissions must be new, original work. They should not have been published before, anywhere, including on other blogs.
- SimpliFaster retains exclusive rights to articles published on the blog. Posts may not be republished, repurposed, or replicated for other sites or platforms without receiving advance permission from SimpliFaster.
- You must have rights to all images and video clips that you provide to SimpliFaster to accompany your article.
- Pre-existing document formatting is stripped out during preparations for posting on the site so anything used for emphasis or decoration will be lost. If your article contains special characters and/or symbols they may be lost during this process. Likewise, no headers or footers.
- SimpliFaster uses introductions, subheaders, and conclusions in each of our articles. While SimpliFaster reserves the right to insert our own subheading titles, please do your best to title each section of your article, and end with a viable conclusion and/or summation.
- If you use sources, quotes, statistics, etc., please be sure to source them. You may do this as a hyperlink to the original source material (if possible) or by listing any references at the end of the document. Be sure to include all pertinent information with references such as author(s) name, publication year, volume number, page number(s), publisher, and publisher location.
- Submission of an article does not automatically guarantee publication on the site. We reserve the right to accept or reject any article based upon quality, appropriateness, and editorial judgment.
- The compensation for published articles is six cents a word. Payment will be made via PayPal.
- We appreciate photos and videos of, or by, you demonstrating the unique exercises or techniques in your article. However, you MUST have the rights to the photo and/or video. If you submit a photo and/or video for inclusion with your article that you do not have the rights to, you will be held responsible for any legal costs incurred because of its use.
By submitting an article, you grant SimpliFaster perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your post (in whole or in part) and to incorporate your comments into other works, be they now known or later developed.